Canada, one of the safest countries in the world, is also one of the most culturally diverse. It has free healthcare, a world class education system, and renowned universities.
Canada has a stable economy, which is backed by its abundance of natural resources such as oil, gas, gold, copper, iron ore, and uranium. Canada also exports wheat and other cereals, in addition to wood, and lumber products.
Canada realizes the benefits skilled immigrants bring, hence the country has an open immigration policy which allows anyone eligible to make a successful life in Canada. You can get Canada’s residency by applying via one of the following categories; investors, entrepreneurs, Self-employed persons, and skilled workers and professionals.
HOW TO OBTAIN CANADIAN RECIDENCY?
Across Canada, the government has provided several programs by which an individual can gain legal residence. Applicants under these programs may qualify for a provincial or federal residence. While every program has different minimum requirements, here is a glimpse of what it may look like while you are planning to apply for the options valid under the approved programs :
- No minimum net worth, however, the applicant must demonstrate enough networth if opting to run a business
- No age limit for the main applicant, however, it should be reasonable in response to their business expertise and investment.
- Several provincial and federal programs starting with no minimum investment.
- The purpose is to be an active part of Canadian system and create jobs for PR holders/Citizens with minimum wage for a specific period and help provide economical benefits
- Investors own/run businesses, while spouses can work full time freely.
- Legal residence leads to PR/Citizenship.
- Children under 18 and spouse will have free access to healthcare and education.
- Various process and government fees are applicable during the process of application.
- An applicant can work, do business and Invest anywhere in Canada
Please note, these requirements may vary depending upon the program you wish to proceed with.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The main applicant can include in the application his/her spouse or common law partner, and children who are 21 years of age or younger, not married and not in a common-law relationship.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
- An individual with a clean background, working in a senior, business management position or having expertise in successfully owning, running and managing a business.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Willing to relocate to Canada with family.