TURKEY CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Turkey by landmass is 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe. The Muslim dominant country has cultural connection to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Turkey has beautiful terrain, rich history and culture. Istanbul is home to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, whereas Ankara is the capital of Turkey. Istanbul also has the Istanbul Tulip Festival every April. Tulips are native to Turkey, and since 2006, Istanbul has held an annual tulip festival in April.
Turkey allows dual citizenship, visa free travel to 115 countries.
HOW TO OBTAIN TURKEY CITIZENSHIP?
Turkey also grants citizenship on investment. Initially Turkey’s permanent residence is granted, after which the investors can apply for Turkish Citizenship and passport. You are required to visit Turkey once during the process.
The applicant if fulfilling one of the following requirements qualifies for citizenship:
- Acquire at least US$ 250,000 worth of real estate, where the invested property will not be sold before 3 years. The investment can be made in more than one property, and the aggregate value of the properties should exceed US$250,000.
- Fixed capital investment of a minimum of USD 500,000.
- Deposit into a Turkish bank account at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira.
- Investment into government bonds of at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira.
- Investment of at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira into real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share.
- Create employment for at least 50 people.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The main applicant in their application can include spouse, dependent children below 18 years of age, and children of any age who are living with disabilities.