VANUATU CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Vanuatu, a peaceful country, is an Archipelago of about 82 islands located in the South Pacific Ocean. Its Citizenship by Investment program is the only of its kind in the Asia Pacific region. The country recognizes dual citizenship so you can enjoy the benefits of your existing passport along with Vanuatu citizenship.
You will have visa free access to 129 countries – including UK, Europe, Russia, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- There are no taxes that you will have to pay.
- No presence required in the country before or after grant of citizenship.
- Fast processing time – 30 to 60 days.
- Citizenship is hereditary
- No language requirement
HOW TO OBTAIN VANUATU CITIZENSHIP?
The country has a Development Support Program (DSP) through which individuals can apply and become citizens.
- Processing time is 30 to 60 days
- Investment amount is $130,000 + fees for a single applicant, and $150,000 + fees for a couple
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
- Any person with no criminal record
- Investor or business person
- Stateless person
- Person renouncing their citizenship